Pests are tiny living organisms that no one likes to have in their house. They can be very dangerous to humans in numerous ways. So pest control is very important to live a convenient and safe life. So, to get rid of pests, people hire pest control services. But there are some methods that these services use can be harmful to humans and nature as well. Because they contain various harmful chemicals or some toxic non-biodegradable compounds in them. But there are some methods of prevention or treatment of pests that have no harmful impact on humans as well as nature too.
Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Pests
- Clean home – Dirt and filth attract pests because they are always on the lookout for new sources of food. So, keeping the home and kitchen clean is the basic remedy to keep pests away. But, make sure to wash dishes, remove grease from the stovetop, seal food in containers and mop on a regular basis. Also, do not leave food openly at any place.
- Seal cracks and door sweeps – Pests get entry into the house through the spaces left under the doors and windows. They make their habitat under the cracks on the walls or some tiny holes. Preventing them from entering your house is the best remedy to get rid of them. So, you should seal all cracks and holes in your house. Also, you should install door seeps under the doors and windows to cover up holes and empty spaces.
- Garbage disposal – Garbage is the main factor for inviting infectious pests. Accumulation of garbage can lead to cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes and other pests infestation. It gets even worse when you leave rotten food around your house and can lead to the spread of diseases also. Ideally, you should throw garbage every day in a proper way. Do not leave garbage in your surroundings in an open container or place.
- Installing nets – A huge variety of pest nets is available in the market. These pest nets have very tiny spaces between them so that no pest can pass through them. Installing these nets will not allow pests to harm you by biting or infecting our living region.
- Organic method – This is a totally natural and organic method. It follows predator traps and baits to kill the pests. Just mix a small quantity of biodegradable poison into baits which attracts pests. When pests consume those baits, they will die or leave your house due to extreme suffocation.
- Biological pest control – The process follows the natural enemies of pests just like the relation between cats and rats. Ideally, parasites, predators and pathogens are introduced which interface in their ability to breed and infect the pests with a disease. It is a non-hazardous or eco-friendly method of pest control.
Hire An Eco-Friendly Pest Extermination Service
Some pests are so insolent that these remedies do not affect them. Also, the application of these remedies consumes too much time and money but are not that much efficient. So, hire an eco-friendly pest exterminator service. We offer the best Pest Control Mooroolbark service for treating pests naturally. We use methods that don’t affect humans, animals and the environment but are very dangerous to pests. So, make a booking by calling 03 4050 7737.